Thursday 30 August 2007

How to Post a Comment


I've received some lovely responses from people about my blog.
Some have been posted here,
some have been contained in gorgeous emails that have been sent to me,
and some have been part of conversations I've had when I've met up with friends who've come to visit inkberryblue. I am very grateful for all of them.

Quite a few visitors have told me that they haven't been able to work out how to leave a comment, which is not so surprising as it really isn't very clear at all...so I've left a short tutorial in the side column that explains the steps involved in commenting. Hopefully, my instructions are easy to understand.

...and on the crafting front. I've found a pattern for a sweet felted bag and a tutorial for the most gorgeous daisy embellishments , and I'm playing with the idea of putting the two together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers again! I really enjoy the way you take them to show their delicacy and beauty!
The colours are just so delicious in nature and you reproduce them so well on your blog.
I think we had a fantastic Concert too - one of our best! Lots of great comments about your solo!!
Your near neighbour L.

inkberryblue said...

Thanks so much!
<3